Wednesday, August 20, 2014

DAD...

Thank you all for your prayers, well wishes and hugs for my Dear Dad.  The lung biopsy went well today and he is resting comfortably.  We will hear in about a week if this nodule is yet another adenocarcinoma, which is what the doctor suspects.  If so, they will schedule surgery.  I have just climbed into bed, at 6:00 PM.  I am exhausted and hurting horribly.  It has been a long, stressful day and my body is rebelling.  I knew my body would not like today, but I didn't expect to be hurting this badly.  Oh well, I have an appointment with my rheumatologist tomorrow morning.  Perfect timing!

Toddles...

1 comment:

  1. Lin, here is the link to the forum. Seems that the powers that be got rid of it when they updated Erin's first page. She is working to get it back, but they aren't giving her a timeline.

    http://forums.about.com/discussions/Frugal_Living/ab-frugalliving?lgnF=y&nav=start

    ReplyDelete