Monday, October 15, 2018

DING DONG, AVON CALLING...

DING DONG, AVON CALLING

Many years ago I sold Avon.  I loved their products, but life became too hectic to handle selling Avon door-to-door and working a full time job.  I was, sadly, forced to turn away from selling my favorite products.  As there was no other saleswoman in my area, I have "done without" Avon for many years. 

We are now in 2018 and you can sell and buy Avon digitally, and have it delivered right to your door!  

My daughter-in-law (gosh that sounds SO RIGHT) has recently become an Avon Representative!  (Aaack, an Avon representative "in-house" could play havoc with my wallet!)

If any of you have wanted Avon's wonderful products but have not had a Representative nearby, you can find a link to Gabby's Avon Page through the Avon tab above!  Enjoy!

Toodles...

Ps.  I should note that they are on their honeymoon until next week !

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I used to be an Avon Representative as well. My pay managed to buy braces for all of my children.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's GREAT! I know the price of braces!!!!!

      Delete