Sunday, September 21, 2014

AND THE WINNER IS....


I know.  I am not very computer literate, lol.  For some reason I could NOT get this copied onto my computer, so you have to settle for a photo of the results. 

Number six...Sharon J. Hughson you are the winner! Please send me your address and I will get the green one out to you right away! 

Thanks everyone for helping me to celebrate my 2 year blogiversary.  It sorta got buried with all of the other goings on in our home (dad is doing GREAT) but this little contest kept it near the top of my mind as I counted down to today.

Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Sharon.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. Sent my addy by email. You made my week! Can't wait for the green. Congrats on the blogiversary too and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete