Thursday, September 4, 2014

TWO YEARS....

Can it really be that my little blog will be two years old on September 7th?  As I said to an old friend the other day, "We must REALLY be having fun because time sure is flying!"

I know things are going to get even crazier in my life with my Dear Dad's surgery next week, so I am going to celebrate my Blogiversary with a little less fanfare than normal.  I don't have time to go out and shop for a ton of goodies to giveaway in celebration, so I am going to give away something handmade by me! 

Starting today, followers to my blog will be able to win one of two drawstring sewing pouches...complete with a matching needle case and pincushion inside. 



Simply follow my blog and leave me one comment telling me:  a) How you follow and b) Which color you prefer...brown or green.   That's it! Easy, peasy!  Winner will be picked on 9/21/14.  This giveaway is open to all readers.


14 comments:

  1. Bloglovin and Green. Your stuff is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Two years! I follow on feedly. I would love to win either but I think I like the brown better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow on blogger...... I also like the brown.

    Thoughts and prayers for your Dad's surgery still coming your way. You make sure you rest when you can. Yeah, I am getting bossy but we have known each other long enough that I think I can get away with it.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not bossy, concerned! Thank you for your caring!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!
    GFC and green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure what How I follow but I get emails of your blog. Green is soooo pretty. Thanks and here's to more years of your blog. Hope Dad is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow I lost my last reply. I follow your blog by checking in every day or so to see how you and yours are doing and all the creative things you do. I like them both, but are partial to the brown. TTYL Red Robin

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I hate cyberspace! Lots of my stuff floating around in there too.

      Delete
  6. Congrats on 2 years of blogging. I am following with email. I like the brown set. Positive thoughts coming your way for Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope all goes well with your dad's surgery. Congrats. on the 2 years!
    I receive your emails. Both are so pretty and I would love to have either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you thru Bloglovin & Email! :)

    Love green & blue

    ReplyDelete