Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Divide and Conquer...


Recently I came across a GREAT deal on "bandaids".  While 300 pieces may seem like a lot for most families, for a home with a very "hands-on" geek, a food service manager and an almost 8 year old boy...this will probably only touch the tip of the iceberg!  While the deal was terrific, having that many bandages in one spot wasn't practical.  I could easily store the bigger box in the linen closet on the second floor, but the majority of our "boo-boos" happen on the first floor...and there was no room in our tiny powder room for such a big box.  So what did I decide?  Divide and conquer!



Using the copier function on my printer I made a color copy of the front of each box.


These copies will fit perfectly on the front of "Invitation" size envelopes.


A swipe of my glue stick and they are neatly attached to the envelopes.


I separated the contents of each individual box, leaving half in the original box and putting half in the corresponding envelopes.


They fit perfectly in what I believe to be an old Ferrero Rocher candy box.


Which fits PERFECTLY inside the wall cabinet in my powder room.

Not every bulk purchase is a great deal.  However, the large size does not have to preclude the purchase, as long as you can "divide and conquer"!

Toodles...

1 comment:

  1. Wow .. that was great organizing! I keep a large store of bandaids on hand for my 7 grandkids who are over fairly regularly. It seems like one or another is regularly dripping blood on my floors.

    ReplyDelete