Thursday, June 30, 2016

OKAY...WHERE DID IT GO??????


Time.  I cannot BELIEVE it is going to be July 1st tomorrow!  This year was going to be MY year...plenty of time spent "in the moment", reflecting on the wonderful life I have been given and the incredible people who are part of it. 

In. The. Moment. 

Time spent designing and making quilts.  Time spent blogging.  Time spent BEING. 

Well, it appears that I have spent all of my time and have absolutely NO idea where I spent it...so I definitely was NOT...IN. THE. MOMENT!  Kinda like money that disappears well before the next paycheck, you know?!?

But tomorrow is a new month, a new day and a new leaf to turn over.  Of course, at the rate I have been turning over new leaves I'm definitely going to be rolling my way over the hill!  Maybe I will feel more like I am accomplishing something, ANYTHING, if I make a list of the things I want to do during the next six months of this year, checking them off as they are accomplished?  Writing down every penny you spend helps reign in the financial budget, maybe it can do the same for time.  It's worth a shot...

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with my list...

Toodles...

2 comments:

  1. Don't know what I've done with my time either. Have a happy second half of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do think that in some cosmic law, that Einstein never discovered, time really does go more quickly as we age! I am once again looking forward to enjoying the next half of the year. Hope yours is wonderful!

      Delete