....wait for it....
Thank you, Lord! Since this occurrence is rather rare, I decided to take full advantage of my condition. I have:
- Gathered the recycling
- Made a TON of phone calls
- Emptied and loaded the dishwasher
- Ordered my Mother's Day present (at Dear Hubby's urging)...on-sale fabric!
- Made my bed...and most importantly...
- MADE SOME SIGNIFICANT PROGRESS ON MY AUNT'S QUILT!
I have trimmed up all of the blocks and have even gotten so far as to embroidering a few labels. I just LOVE this embroidery font! It really looks like it was written by hand! I am SO PSYCHED about this quilt!
I am going to head downstairs now and try to come up with something for dinner. Pickin's are mighty slim right now...I'm definitely going to need to shop this weekend. Since Sunday is Easter, I guess it will be Saturday, lol.
Edited to add: I even cleaned my stove top!
Take care, my friends!
I'm sharing at...
SEWjo Saturday 6 - My Go-Go Life