Thursday, April 17, 2014

I WOKE UP FEELING....


....wait for it....

GOOD!!!!!

Thank you, Lord!  Since this occurrence is rather rare, I decided  to take full advantage of my condition.  I have:
  1. Gathered the recycling
  2. Made a TON of phone calls
  3. Emptied and loaded the dishwasher
  4. Ordered my Mother's Day present (at Dear Hubby's urging)...on-sale fabric!
  5. Made my bed...and most importantly...
  6. MADE SOME SIGNIFICANT PROGRESS ON MY AUNT'S QUILT!

SEE???


I have trimmed up all of the blocks and have even gotten so far as to embroidering a few labels.  I just LOVE this embroidery font!  It really looks like it was written by hand!  I am SO PSYCHED about this quilt!

I am going to head downstairs now and try to come up with something for dinner.  Pickin's are mighty slim right now...I'm definitely going to need to shop this weekend.  Since Sunday is Easter, I guess it will be Saturday, lol. 

Edited to add:  I even cleaned my stove top!

Take care, my friends!

Toodles!

I'm sharing at...

SEWjo Saturday 6 - My Go-Go Life

 http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=2674014271&group=0&frame_type=a&blog=2598490&link=aHR0cDovL2dvZ29raW0uYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLzIwMTQvMDQvc2V3am8tc2F0dXJkYXktNi5odG1s&frame=1&click=0&user=0

4 comments:

  1. I love these blocks! Congrats on a great day!! I wish you many more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tina! Yes, it has been a wonderful day...I felt like the "old me"! While I know this was just a "teaser" I am SO thankful for any days that are this good!

      Delete
  2. You have been a busy little bee.

    Me, well I am getting used to my glasses, and trying to find the spots I need to use to read, work on the computer and see distances. All without feeling ill to my stomach. It is coming along, but not as fast as I would like.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you don't seem to be making much progress, have the glasses rechecked. DH had to have his lenses remade 4 times before they got it right. I finally figured out that the man who was fitting him was significantly shorter than DH when they were both sitting...so he was "looking upward" through the machines and nothing was lined up properly. Someone else (closer to DH's height) fitted him the last time and they have been fine since. The first guy probably would have been okay if he had raised his chair so his eyes were even with hubby's!

      Delete