Monday, April 7, 2014

I'M STILL HERE!

Sorry I haven't been around much lately.  I have been dealing with some horrendous fatigue and have needed quite a few "pamper me" days.  Usually Spring invigorates me and gets my motor running to prettify my home, etc., but this year I am totally out of gas.  No energy for anything.  Dear, sweet hubby has been pitching in just so we remain clothed and fed!  I guess it goes without saying that I have not progressed any farther on my aunt's quilt.  I'll be back as soon as I can.  Take care...

2 comments:

  1. I hope you start feeling better soon! That is no fun to be fatigued! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Connie! It's the PITS! Dear Hubby volunteered to take me out to dinner on Sunday because I was too exhausted to cook. I turned him down! Eating out would mean walking from the house, to the car, to the restaurant, to the car and back into the house. I didn't have it in me! He made dinner instead, lol. Love him to pieces!

      Delete